The 2021 BMW 4 Series Interior Redesign
It is not hard to see why the BMW 4 Series gains more than a few admiring glances on the roads of Miami and beyond. The 2021 BMW 4 Series redesign has been generating a lot of buzz, and the 2021 BMW 4 Series interior options truly steal the show. Peruse the cabin of this coupe or convertible with the experts at BMW of Fort Lauderdale to see how the new 4 Series redesign will elevate your daily drives in Hollywood.
What to Expect from the 2021 BMW 4 Series Redesign
While you’ll instantly notice updates to the 4 Series exterior, like the new kidney grille, there is so much more to love about the redesigned 4 Series. :
- The 2021 BMW 4 Series redesign includes enhancements made to the infotainment system. It has a more sleek aesthetic, and it is now even more user-friendly.
- For even more style and functionality, the restyled steering wheel is sportier than ever, and the new touchscreen display is now placed above the other elements on the dash.
- Keep your belongings protected and out of view with the new storage cubby beneath the center console.
2021 BMW 4 Series Interior Options
The 2021 BMW 4 Series redesign reveals a luxury vehicle that is packed to the brim opulent comfort and convenience features. Below, you will find a list of its standard offerings.
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- BMW TeleServices and BMW ConnectedDrive® Services
- Connected Package Professional
- A 10-Speaker HiFi Sound System
- Live Cockpit Plus with an 8.8-inch central information display
- SensaTec® Upholstery
- Open Pore Fine Wood Oak Grain trim
- An 8.8-inch analog instrument cluster
- iDrive 7.0 with Navigation, and voice/gesture control
- Automatic zone climate control
- 10-way power front sport seats
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory
- Automatic-dimming interior rear-view mirror
What about 2021 BMW 4 Series interior options? You can continue to enhance the cabin of your 4 Series with the following features:
- 10.3-inch infotainment touchscreen
- 12.3-inch digital gauge display
- Aluminum Tetragon interior trim
- Wireless device charging
- In-vehicle Wi-Fi™ connectivity
BMW 4 Series Interior Dimensions
Concerned about interior space? Even the 4 Series Coupe has plenty of room for passengers and cargo:
- Headroom: 38.0 inches (front and rear)
- Legroom: 41.8 inches (1st row) / 34.5 inches (2nd row)
- Shoulder Room: 55.1 inches (1st row) / 51.0 inches (2nd row)
- Trunk Volume: 12 cubic feet
Check Out the 2021 BMW 4 Series Interior Options at BMW of Fort Lauderdale
We’ve only scratched the surface of what you can expect with the 2021 BMW 4 Series interior options. The best way to see what the latest 4 Series has to offer is by setting up a test drive at BMW of Fort Lauderdale. Contact us today for more information and to get started. You can also expedite the financing process by getting pre-approved online before you shop.
More from BMW of Fort Lauderdale
The 2021 BMW 3 Series is one of the most popular vehicles on the market, and for good reason. You can buy a brand new base model 3 Series for just $41,250 MSRP in 2021. However, you have six different trim levels to choose from when it comes to BMW 3 Series models. The…
It is not hard to see why the BMW 4 Series gains more than a few admiring glances on the roads of Miami and beyond. The 2021 BMW 4 Series redesign has been generating a lot of buzz, and the 2021 BMW 4 Series interior options truly steal the show. Peruse the cabin of…